Monday, March 7, 2016

Confessions of a Sana Mama...Is there any such thing?

Confessions of a sane mama...is there any such thing? Unless you are Saint Mary herself, we would all be lying to ourselves if we "mama's" out their said we were sane. Needing an outlet and hoping to gain advice from everyone around me and from those who read this, I thought that blogging would be a great way to gain perspective. Let's face it...we all have good days. And we all have bad days. I find that getting through the difficult days lies in large part on the people I surround myself with....My adoring husband (let's call him Hubster for future reference), "Mimi" (a.k.a. my wonderful Mama Bear), the "Bestest" (hello...Best Friend), "Seester's" (my sisters), my "OM" (Mother-In-Law) and of course- all of my wonderful Mommy friends out there who have sacrificed hours of advice for my behalf.
Without a strong group of support I would NOT be where I am or who I am today. You've heard it takes a village to raise a child right? Well we have 3! Allow me to introduce to you our 3 monkeys: "Tallulah" (3 years old), "Loppy" (2 years old) and "J" (9 years old).
Let the games begin friends~!

2613384_orig

No comments:

Post a Comment